gallery studio map & location dates & times FAQ
Signed Plates & Wedding Pottery
A piece of pottery signed by guests at your celebration
There are lots of ways to remember special occassions, but a personalised signed plate (or other piece of pottery) is a unique way to record your event. Great for weddings, anniversaries, christenings, retirement parties, hen do's, baptisms, blessings, special birthdays or just to tell someone you love them! Here's how it works:
- Choose a piece of pottery plates are most popular but there are bowls, jugs, platters, ...
- Decide on a main design, e.g. for the center of your plate. most designs will include a coloured rim and some details and flourishes, don't worry we'll help you get it just right
- Relax while we do the hard work we take a deposit, then you pay the remainder when you collect your pottery - in about a 10 days time
- Enjoy your event and have your guests sign the pottery the special pen is provided along with wrapping for your pottery and instructions on how to finish your dish by baking briefly in a domestic oven
That's it - a plate to remember
If you're interested then please get in touch for further details.
Contact Barefoot Ceramics
Barefoot Ceramics would love to hear your comments and suggestions, whatever they are about. Maybe, you'd like to see something new on the website. Whatever you'd like to say, you can use this form to contact us.
If you prefer you can use your computers email program to contact us.
You can check out some pictures of past commissions in the gallery
- Popular pages:
- Pottery gallery
- Parties for all ages
- Mudslingers clay sessions
- Opening times; Location
- Recent updates:
- Books on pottery & ceramics
- Pottery gallery updates
- Sculpting Green Men / Clay Faces
- Dr WHO Dalek moneybanks
firing your imagination ™