Ladies Night at Barefoot Ceramics
Relax, take some time out
How often do you get chance to sit down and relax? Why not pamper yourself and enjoy a couple of hours letting your cares float away as you concentrate on creating something beautiful.
We supply everything you need for a relaxing time at our ceramic studio - all your equipment and painting supplies (stencils, stamps, sponges) as well as hot and cold drinks and snacks.
You'll be amazed at what you can create and how much fun you have doing it.
Surprisingly good fun!
Ladies Night at Barefoot's pottery painting studio means your chance to have some fun.
- Bring some friends or meet new people.
- We provide all you need to do your painting including instruction from our friendly staff.
- There's cake or a sweet treat; fairly traded drinks - tea, coffee, hot chocolate; cold drinks or you can bring your own wine.
- Collect your pottery in a few days time when it's been fired to make a permanent keepsake, memento or gift for a loved one (or yourself!)
- What else do you need to know?! A great night out with a difference that you're sure to want to do again.
When are ladies nights?
I can't make it ...
We can open for private groups too if you'd like to have the studio to yourselves. We also come out to groups. Finally you can have a Barefoot pottery painting carry-out pack with all the paints and materials you need along with your choice of pottery - bring it all back when you're done so we can "fire" the pieces in our kiln, marvelous!
If you really can't make an evening session you could always bring the kids! Check out our opening times page for regular hours, booking recommended.
Please note that we don't normally do clay making on Ladies Night but are happy to arrange a special "mudslingers" session for your group or to welcome you to one of our have-a-go clay pot making sessions on Clay Day (1st Saturday most months).
firing your imagination ™